Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My horribly depressing Valentines day.

By the end of this, you'll be in tears- just a warning.

Today, I went to class (of course), had some awesome soup, got a ticket for the auto show, expanded my knowledge of women (via cosmo), was entertained by my professors (Siegel with the flowers was priceless), and cracked the case on a LARC assignment. However, I am miserable.

Why is life so bitter and cold? Why on Valentine's Day, must the pain go so deep?

I'm not talking about emotions.

I'm talking about my left testicle that just got clawed by the kitten. You know the pain of a kitten claw stuck in you? Multiply that by the kitten's weight, and the fact that he's hanging from your mot********ing man gonad. Goddamn I can't even describe the pain properly.

I gave the little bastard some Valentine's Tuna, and I cuddled with him for a while as he purred contently. How did he reward me? By jumping on my leg while I was changing, clawing his way up my leg, and then swiping out at the place he could do the most possible damage. His paw went up my shorts, up my boxers, the claws came out, and they stuck into my tender manhood.

I might be a broken man now, only time will tell. To top it off, I have LARC tommorow, I'm not even sure if I can go, this really hurts.

Worst Valentine's day. EVER.

Oh, and now he's come back, purring, wanting some love. You can bet he won't get any tonight. Well, I don't know... he is giving me that cute kitten look...

Damn it hurts.

-Edward

2 comments:

familiafeliz said...

be careful it doesnt get infected

Chi-City 1L said...

Omigod. I had no idea. I have to be honest though...your pain made me laugh...

I'm going straight to hell...